Excite was created for the busy holiday season by D. Gary Young. Use this unique essential oil blend to support and inspire a sense of energy and excitement during the holidays and step confidently into the new year.
Use this blend to help you prepare to move forward and achieve your vision, goals, dream and ambitions.
This is a limited product. This is the only time Young Living will have it and they will not be able to produce it again. We have heard that Gary had much passion when he was formulating this special blend! He always produces an oil for a purpose and he put his heart and soul into this one!
Get yours for FREE when your qualifying purchase is 300 PV or more.
A Closer Look
Let’s take a closer look at just what oils make up this amazing blend.
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata)† leaf extract is milder than Peppermint and has a calming and uplifting fragrance.
- Lemon (Citrus limon eureka var. formosensis)† peel oil containing the naturally occurring limonene (google it) with a refreshing scent with many benefits.
- Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans)† kernel oil known for its energizing and uplifting effects.
- Tangerine (Citrus reticulata)† peel oil, also contains limonene with a sweet citrus aroma.
- Cassia (Cinnamomum cassia)† leaf oil is a bibilical oil from the cinnamon family.
- Mastrante (Lippia alba)† leaf/stem oil promotes feelings of relaxation. High in potent carvone and limonene.
- Ocotea (Ocotea quixos)† leaf oil is great for the skin and is very purifying.
- Hinoki (Chamaecyparis obtusa)† oil invigorating and increases spiritual awareness.
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)† fruit oil is very energizing.
- Canadian Fleabane (Conyza canadensis)† oil-google this one, as it is VERY interesting!
- Northern Lights Black Spruce (Picea mariana)† leaf oil is invigorating with a woodsy aroma.
*Note the best way to get this oil is through the essential reward program. You will get a percentage back on your order as product credit plus earn other essential reward exclusives.
This is my obligatory disclaimer: The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living Essential Oils. I am not a doctor. Products and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and they have not been evaluated by the FDA. My blog may contain some affiliate links to help support the continued education from this blog. Read the full disclosure/disclaimer here