Do you have Joy in your life? I hope you do. I do find happiness when I apply Young Living’s Joy essential oil blend. If you have the old premium starter kit you probably have this blend at home. If you have the new one premium starter kit…you need to add Joy to your essential rewards order.
A Closer Look At Joy
Joy is a what I call the powerhouse blend of 10 Young Living essential oil favorites.
Ylang Ylang essential oil that wonderfully alluring and romantic oil that helps male and female energies align…aaah, yes please.
Bergamot essential oil is a calming and uplifting beautiful citrus oil.
Geranium essential oil encourages peaceful and spiritual feelings.
Lemon essential oil is zesty and refreshing with d-limonene.
Coriander essential oil revered for its support of the digestive system.
Tangerine essential oil another citrus oil containing d-limonene and supportive to the immune system and digestive system.
Jasmine essential oil is exotic to say the least. It is supportive to the skin.
Roman Chamomile essential oil is calming and relaxing.
Palmarosa essential oil is both stimulating and soothing.
Rose essential oil encourages positive self reflection.
8 Ways to Joy Essential Oil in Your Life
1. Wear a drop of Joy essential oil over your heart to instill happiness.
2. Wear a drop of Joy as you would perfume for a non-chemical alternative.
3. Use a few drops of Joy in your relaxation massage.
4. Mix Joy essential oil with epsom salts in your soothing bath.
5. Diffuse Joy in the bedroom to inspire romance.
6. Moody? Add some Joy to your life to adjust your attitude.
7. Use Joy essential oil as a calmative.
8. Wear Joy essential oil on your favorite essential oil piece of jewelry.
So many beautiful essential oils make up the Young Living Joy essential oil blend. Find Your Joy!
This is my obligatory disclaimer: The information on this website is based upon my research and personal use of Young Living Essential Oils. I am not a doctor. Products and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and they have not been evaluated by the FDA. My blog may contain some affiliate links to help support the continued education from this blog. Read the full disclosure/disclaimer here